State of things

Monday, March 24, 2014



Listening:  I have been listening to Massive Attack almost daily. The song gives me the summer blues. It's the perfect song to listen while sunbathing. And also Kings of Convenience are part of my life's soundtrack.

Reading: I still haven't finished the book i started a couple of weeks ago. And that book is called A million little pieces - James Frey I hope to start reading again during spring break. Just haven't got time to read.

Pinning: The creative soul in me woke up. I'm mostly pinning some Do-it-yourself ideas. The second popular thing on my pinterest is Vegetarian food. Yes I'm becoming more vegetarian everyday. 

Enjoying: I met some new people on college and with of some of them I'm really having a good time. Playing some tablefootie during breaks, laughing lots and just enjoying our time. I have been scared to step into a new class but I haven't felt new at all. I'm totally one of them. Only I'm older.

Watching: I was looking forward to the season finale of PLL but I'm a bit disappointed. I expected to get more answers. Got to wait until June. I haven't got time to watch more. Beside videos for English. (and those are boring)

Plans: I'm planning to give blood in June. Normally I was gonna give blood a week ago but I had an annoying flue so I wasn't allowed. I'm also starting to work at the radio station in April.(yeah, practice!) And working for school. We made our own journalism blog and I'm working on my own magazine. And last but not least: I haven't finished my 365 challenge because i got to busy with life. Since my life is back on track I'll try once again. 

Thoughts: I'm missing some things right now. So I can't really say I'm 100% happy because a broken heart can really hurt. beside that I'm still happy. Spring has arrived. 
I'm really fine.


-join the discussion-
what are you currently loving/reading/celebrating...etc? do tell! 


You Might Also Like

7 Comments

  1. Wat een fijne muziek luister je, veel plezier op de radio en je hart heelt wel :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love vegetarian food! I'll have to check out your Pinterest board. Thanks for linking up with Rachael and I! Hope to see you back next week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard a million little pieces is good, it's on my ever growing list of books to read!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ik was ook teleurgesteld in de finale van PLL.. Nu moeten we weer wachten tot juni, maar gelukkig zijn er nog zat andere leuke series! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. For some reason, spring makes me want to do a lot of DIY projects. I just have so many on my "Crafts" pin board. I need to get on it. Wonderful that you're having a good time with new friends in college. So sad about the heartbreak. I def know what that felt like for me, but everyone's heartbreak is so different and personal to themselves of course. I got frustrated with PLL and stopped watching for awhile. I think I'm just going to wait until the latest episodes come on Netflix, which probably won't be for a long time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know how different they can be, but the fact stays the same. We get heartbroken right? Hope yours healed :)

      Delete
  6. Ik had ook meer verwacht van de season final van PLL. Eigenlijk weten we nu nog heel weinig en zijn er meer vragen bij gekomen!

    ReplyDelete

Reacties zijn gemodereerd. Maar maken mij ontzettend blij ;)