Currently #5

Sunday, April 27, 2014

Listening
There is too much good music. This month I choose my two top favorites: Julia Stone & Rhye with open.
From now on, every Friday I share my top 5. Keep following for more music.

Loving
Journalism. I love writing articles and making radio.

Pinning
I have been looking for a baby present for my best friends's little niece. & I have been trying to find the perfect haircut.

Enjoying
Family time and meeting new people.


Planning

Do i have plans? I'm currently finishing the magazine for school. I have to find a great person for my radio interview & I'm mostly planning school work. In may I might go to a blog meeting.

Thoughts
I got to clean up my room. Serious. This place is a mess.


-join the discussion-
what are you currently loving/reading/celebrating...etc? do tell! 


You Might Also Like

2 Comments

  1. Aah damn, ik moet mijn kamer ook echt opruimen... X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, toen ik las dat je je kamer moet opruimen dan moest ik spontaan aan mijn eigen kamer denken. Die heeft ook dringend een cleaning nodig ;)

    ReplyDelete

Reacties zijn gemodereerd. Maar maken mij ontzettend blij ;)