Friday: Music day

Friday, April 25, 2014

The weekend is back. Thank you! I'm happy with my new direction but at the same time I want to do so many other things. Anyway that's not the idea off this post. It's about my music. Be a part of my friday jam. I find posts about music handy. I love to discover new music. The more, the better.


1. Massive attack - Paradise circus
2. Angus and Julia Stone - For you.
3. Digital daggers - the devil within
4. Rhye - Open
5. Balthazar - Leipzig

Based on the Sunday Bliss from Laura

You Might Also Like

4 Comments

  1. Wat leuk. Ik houd ervan om nieuwe muziek te ontdekken en de meeste kende ik nog niet. Fijn weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leuk om zo nieuwe muziek te ontdekken. Liefs

    ReplyDelete

Reacties zijn gemodereerd. Maar maken mij ontzettend blij ;)