365 numero deux.

Monday, May 26, 2014

Second batch of pictures. I'm really hoping to finnish this time. I might organize another photo challenge. The more challenge, the better. I'm still thinking about collecting all of this pictures on once place. Tumblr of flickr.. not sure yet.

09/365 How stunning a sunset can be.



10/365 I took some pictures on a parade and I thought this was one is a bit scary. It reminds me of 'he who shall not be named'.


11/365 School has been taking all my time lately.
12/365 From sunny days to rainy days.
13/365 Selfie time.
14/356 Vegetarian cooking. Jummy


15/365 I love making lists. 
I'm sorry if not all of them are interesting but I have been very busy.
If you're participating in a 365 days challenge, let me know :)

To all the Belgian students: Study hard & Good luck! 

You Might Also Like

7 Comments

  1. Wow, that second picture is impressive! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mooie foto's heb je gemaakt Melissa.
    Gisteren heb ik weer de film Harry Potter and the Deadly Hollows part 2 gezien op tv. En inderdaad je foto nr 10 , lijkt op Maarten Villijn....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha foei Céline, ja ik vond het ook :)

      Delete
  3. Yup, nummer 10 lijkt er écht wel op! Gelukkig was het in Londen net iets minder eng ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leuke foto's! Die tweede lijkt inderdaad nogal, spooky! Maar ook ontzettend gaaf. X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wat een toffe foto's! De tweede foto was inderdaad best eng! En ik hou ook van lijstjes maken!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mooi mooi!
    Die tweede is eng, maar ook fascinerend om naar te kijken!

    ReplyDelete

Reacties zijn gemodereerd. Maar maken mij ontzettend blij ;)