Foolish April

Tuesday, May 06, 2014

The fourth month is over. And what a fine month I've had.

In april I...

I had a little shoot with myself.

I also tried to work with some animals. Not always so easy I learned.
My sister and I went to Ghent to interview the great Wiepke. (Soon online on this blog)
We celebrated Easter. Hooray chocolate. 
I enjoyed the spring weather and had some nice walks.
I went to a carnival party and dressed up as Pikachu.
I had a little blog meeting with 3 amazing girls. And Elisse took some pictures of me.


























I also had a little diner date with a good friend.
I went to see the carnival parade. I enjoyed every little second.
I had a little haircut.

Most exciting thing happened in March.

I drived for the first time on the highway. With a heart so scared. Suddenly it started raining so hard. .My Dad was calm and told me how to react. I could not see anything but I drove safely. What an experience. :)

Bookies 
Audrey Niffenegger - The Time traveler's wife

(I was a bit a slow reader this month)



The time traveler's wife
We bought a zoo
Frozen
The broken circle breakdown 
17 again
The hunger games

May the odds be in your favor.



You Might Also Like

7 Comments

  1. Ah Pikachu :) (schrijf je dat zo?). Het ziet eruit als een héle fijne maand!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ik vind je haar heel tof met een froeke! :) Fijne maand gehad zo te zien! Ben benieuwd naar je magazine!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! Bedankt voor het compliment! Haha ja je bent precies heel benieuwd. (het is de derde keer dat je dit in een reactie zet, nog even geduld) :D

      Delete
  3. Lijkt mij een heel erg leuke maand! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fijne maand precies! Vooral die ene zaterdag in Antwerpen daar ;) hihi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, sounds like you had a wonderful month! Your photos are beautiful. Thanks so much for linking up with Photography Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like you had a great month!

    Cheers,
    Alyson

    ReplyDelete

Reacties zijn gemodereerd. Maar maken mij ontzettend blij ;)