Things I dislike

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Many posts are all about the things you love or things that make you happy. Today I'm doing a complete opposite one. Things i hate or dislike. I got to lose my frustrations somewhere right?



1. People who leave their trash, ever heard of mother nature?

2. Loud music on the train, Hello, I want to sit here quietly, thank you!

3. Driving trough the rain. I can't see a thing. I'm gonna die!!! 

4. Having to pee when you are in bed! Nooo! This place is heaven.

5. People who read but ignore your messages. I need an answer please


6. Glued couples. Hello, Can you see me? I'm here too!

7. Disappointing ends. That's the season final? serious??

8. Early mornings. I hate waking up, why do i have to?

9. Being sunburned I wanna be brown, not red!
10. Losing things. Hey, where has my ipod been? Noooo! NOOOO!! Oh there you are!


FINALS COMING UP, FOR THOSE WHO ARE ALREADY CELEBRATING SUMMER: HAVE A SPLENDID SUMMER! :) 

You Might Also Like

11 Comments

  1. Heerlijk kan het zijn om dit even op te schrijven.
    Succes met je tentamens!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are the things I dislike the most too!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha I agree with a lot of these! Especially being sunburned- it's so bad for my skin and it hurts, so it's a lose lose!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Having to pee when you're already in bed is the worst! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha ik ga echt volledig akkoord met wat je schrijft! :D

    X Sara

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome post! I have to do this!!!
    I totally agree with all of these!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha geweldig die toevoegingen. Ik haat muziek om 2 uur 's nachts. Dat had ik afgelopen nacht en ik moest het gewoon ff afreageren.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dit is echt zo herkenbaar, leuk artikel!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha, heel herkenbaar allemaal! Ik ben echt geen ochtendmens, dus vroeg opstaan in het weekend? Zeker niet! :p xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ha, groot gelijk! Ik heb ook wel zin om eens zo'n lijstje te maken!
    Ik ga akkoord met nummer 1 tot en met nummer 10 ;)

    ReplyDelete

Reacties zijn gemodereerd. Maar maken mij ontzettend blij ;)