365: June time

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

I might not be able to keep finding original intro's for this post. I should make a great logo or something to share the update. I might spend more time on taking greaties (new word) this summer. 365 days, you say?

31/365 Relaxing while watching some old movies and drinking a beer.

32/365 Finals are coming up! Studying studying. & Hello June!
33/365 My own magazine. Very proud (now waiting the results.I'll make a post soon with all those things I have to share. So no link yet, patient is a good thing haha)

34/354 Letter writing. 


35/365 Feeling nostalgic while watching old pictures.
36/365 Amazing view & and being nervous for my exam.



37/365 My beautiful sister and the sunset.
38/365 The first BBQ of the year! Hooraaaaaay!

39/365 Tanning while reading a book. Perfect day! (Oh can you spot my rash?)


Anyway, I passed by many 365 projects lately. So if you're joining, please link up! :) I would love to check yours! The more, the merrier. See you soon!


You Might Also Like

6 Comments

  1. Succes met je examens! :) En wat heerlijk dat je een BBQ hebt gehad! Leuke foto's!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mooie foto's alweer!
    De kleuren van de eerste zijn echt leuk.
    BBQ en zonnen, de zomer komt er aan :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mooie foto's. Ja het is heerlijk om in de zon een boek te lezen. Geniet ervan!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leuke foto's weer! Vind het ook heerlijk om met dit weer met een boek buiten te zitten :) X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Uw cover ziet er echt mooi uit zeg! Hoeveel examens heb je nog? Toi toi toi!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Danku, coming from you it means a lot :) & Ik ben gelukkig van de examen periode af, net op tijd want de griep kreeg mij te pakken. :)

      Delete

Reacties zijn gemodereerd. Maar maken mij ontzettend blij ;)