365, woop woop

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

June is passing by and that means I'm almost starting the 3th month of this challenge. Elisse & Raya are also having a 365 party going on. So check them out! And here we go. Another batch of pictures. Almost summer! wooooop!


365 DAYS: A PICTURE EACH DAY

48/365 Belgium's first game of the world cup.         And we won! 
49/ 365 My mom is a great supporter too. We had so much fun taking pictures with our lovely Belgian flag.


50/365 This little flower on the train made my day.

51/365 Summer cleaning. I really made a mess.
52/365 Germany! Traveling! (My sister is wearing pants, really I swear.)
53/365 Movie park Germany 

54/365 Playing the keyboard again after two years. 
55/365 A little market in my small village (with horses and animals)


This summer I will work on my photography skills, so stay stunned! I'm so excited to learn more and produce better pictures than today. 
With love,Mel!

You Might Also Like

4 Comments

  1. Zalige foto's! je komt er wel! goed bezig!

    ReplyDelete
  2. je hebt weer prachtige foto's gemaakt!

    Liefs Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love finding little things like that flower. There's a little face painted on a lamp post near my house and it always makes me smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heel leuk initiatief om elke dag een foto te maken!

    ReplyDelete

Reacties zijn gemodereerd. Maar maken mij ontzettend blij ;)