State of things {6}

Thursday, June 26, 2014

Hi there! How have you been lately? I'm back on track with blogging.My blog even got a new layout! Hooray! Summer vibes and all. And what's better to share than what I have been busy with lately.
(Ps: click on the read more for the text version with links.)



Listening: Daugther - Run

Reading:
 Er ist wieder dar - Timus Vermes


Loving:
The FIFA cup. Goooo Belgium       

Pinning:
Photography ideas & outfits 


Planning:
Summer is coming up. I'll be working from July 1 till 31.
I might take some travels and some little festivals. This is gonna be my summer. I'll enjoy every single day.


Thoughts: '
Life is just as fun as you make it.'

Yes it is. I learned that life is how you make it. Coming from a hard depression, this is serious a brave thought for me. I believe I can be happy!

See you all soon, enjoy the summer!

You Might Also Like

6 Comments

  1. Mooie lay-out! Fijn dat je weer terugbent :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw enjoy your summer Melissa.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm liking the new look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm loving the Fifa Cup too! I can't wait until the game tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete

Reacties zijn gemodereerd. Maar maken mij ontzettend blij ;)