Week 4, I'm doing a great job

Wednesday, June 04, 2014

Motivating yourself is really the best way to proceed. 'Good Job Melissa, keep on going girl.' Ha! And here's week 4 of the 365 days challenge

24/365 Cosy movie night. We watched the hunger games catching fire. Do I really have to wait until november to see the next one? 

25/365 Voting day. (I know the picture is a bit over edited, photoshop experiment gone wrong haha)


26/365 I received some cards for my grandfather (He's the new boyfriend of my grandma, so not really related, but I love him as much as I would have loved my grandad) who has been in the hospital since January. If you wanna send a card to cheer him up email me on themindofanexchangeAThotmail.com. We all love to get cards right?
27/365 I tried to take a picture with my grandma. This is one of my attempts. I just how spontaneous this looks. (oh yes, that's how my face looks when i take pictures)

 
28/365 Visiting a revalidation center and racing in a wheel chair. 


29/365 Playing some guitar after 5 months without practicing. 

30/365 Wraps. Jummy

I'm really am doing a great job. Only 305 more! I'll not give up. Link up! :

You Might Also Like

4 Comments

  1. Goed bezig met je foto's! Wat leuk om je opa een kaartje te sturen, kan ik gewoon in het Nederlands een kaartje sturen? X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh ja hoor, mail je mij even, dan stuur ik mijn adres :)

      Delete
  2. Ik krijg ineens ook goesting in een film- en wijnavondje! Superfoto's ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh fijne foto's alweer! De foto's van je filmavond geven echt zo goed de sfeer van zo'n avond weer. En ik zag enkele weken geleden ook de tweede (zoals je al wist ;) ) en vind het ook zo jammer dat we nog zo lang moeten wachten.
    Leuke foto met je oma!

    ReplyDelete

Reacties zijn gemodereerd. Maar maken mij ontzettend blij ;)