365: Update

Tuesday, July 08, 2014

I have reached the third month for this challenge.
I took a picture every single day. Sometimes I wonder: Why?
Until I realize, It's just a fun challenge.
Have you checked my buddies yet?

Btw: I'll host a photo challenge in august so keep in touch to join.



56/365 I got this really great bracelet from a really lovely pen-pal


57/356 a little crooked, the poster fell off the wall
58/365 Angry Selfie (I suck in taking pictures of myself.)



59/365 last day with the sister, acting like nut heads! 

60/365 My sister left for 3 weeks Turkey, just like I did last year.


And I saw this guy leaving to Brazil. 




61/365 I finally wrote and send some letters. One to my best friend and one to a new penpal. I'm excited to get back on writing after work.

62/365 Belgian played the USA, so the American flag had to leave my phone for a night. I have been a Red devils fan for years. The new generation is only making me more proud of my country than I was before. And crushing on the players is just so much fun! #hotties! Hello July!
63/365 And here's she is once again, my lovely cat! I love how she adores the camera. As soon as I hold the camera she is asking for attention. Little model.
64/365 Colruyt Selfie! (In July I'm working in a supermarket.) 

65/365 Good morning, working at 7 am, not a big fan of this morning shifts.


66/365 A little skype date with my younger sister who is currently loving life in Turkey. I can't believe she grew up so fast to be such an awesome young woman. I'm a very proud sister.

67/365 There's a car event outside my house. I don't like the noise sorry.
Voila, I'm up to date again. I'll be back soon for more of this 365 days. How have you been? How is your summer going? 

You Might Also Like

3 Comments

  1. What a cute kitty! I can't ever remember the last time I had wrote a letter, unless you count writing in the christmas cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leuke foto's!
    Ik ben benieuwd naar je challenge voor augustus :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fijne update!
    En groot gelijk dat je je hoesje met de Amerikaanse vlag even van je gsm haalde ;)

    ReplyDelete

Reacties zijn gemodereerd. Maar maken mij ontzettend blij ;)