Spring bucket list: Done!Tuesday, July 01, 2014
Summer has started. Really? Already? Where did spring go? Anyway. Time for an update on the list I made at the beginning of Spring season. Here we go..
1. Have a picnic
2. Go on a long walk
Make some spring dresses/skirts
4. Take many pictures outside
9. Visit the barefoot path near Genk
10. Go to the beach
11. Fly a kite
13.Finnish the semester (no re-sits)
16. Have a bonfire
18. Attend a concert (or music event)
19. Go skating
20. Bake some cookies
3. Yes, I did made a dress, a skirt and I refashioned some clothes! Hooray!!
6. We even had our first BBQ of this season. The garden is ready to use!
8. I dressed up as Pikachu and had a bless.
14. I had a small blog meeting with three amazing girls.
15. I got a haircut, from now one my hair has a froe froeke (bangs hooray, Yes I do wear
pants on my head, just because I can.)
17. Spend some social time.
Blog meets, watching soccer with my friends and going for drinks. Yes M'dm
22. Lose some weight! Yesssssss! I did! I lost +- 15 kg in the last 5 months! how awesome is that? I was a really fatty!
13. This one is out of the chronologic order of the list because I just got my results a little while ago...Unfortunately.
I'm ready for summer, I'm already thinking of making another list. Those list are helping me to do more with the days. What are your summer plans? Any travel plans?