365: 70'ies!

Saturday, August 02, 2014



75/365 Sometimes the picture don't need any captions.

76/365 Sleepy cat. This is where I found her when I came from work. She climbed under the sheet herself.

77/365 Working at 7 am, I'll never get used to it!

78/365 Cute little present from my sister. 

79/365 Yoga relaxing time.

80/365 I love the sky. I love planes flying over. I always try to guess where they might go. Lately when looking up I thought of the innocent who left life in a war that wasn't theirs..

81/365 Summer evenings are having the most stunning skies. 

I'm a little behind in updating you. In August I'll host the photo challenge so you can join or follow me along. See you soon. 


You Might Also Like

3 Comments

  1. O I love summer evenings! It's summer all day and everyday here in curacao. So I love me some rainy days!
    Je kat is echt schattig!!!!
    http://www.jaseyjade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. FIjne update! Zo grappig dat je kat vanzelf onder het deken kruipt, schattig!

    ReplyDelete

Reacties zijn gemodereerd. Maar maken mij ontzettend blij ;)