Motivation: Fall in love

Friday, August 15, 2014

The last years I have been struggling to find answers on my life questions. All I have wanted to feel was peace and I just need to know how to make decisions. Unfortunately there is no right answer. It's frustrating to see the perfection on others while you're struggling to find the right choices and answers. I managed to live by the: time will tell motivation. So the motivation for today is all about loving your life and live by the world of time will tell.




What's your motivation or thoughts?

You Might Also Like

2 Comments

  1. Ik vind die laatste spreuk wel heel erg mooi, eigenlijk!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!
    I found your blog by coincidence and I loved it. Congratulations. Keep with the great work. By the way, I'm updating my blog and trying to spread the message because I don't have many foreign readers and I would love to! So, check it out: annemeetstheworld.blogspot.com if you want to.
    Thanks.
    Have a wonderful day *

    ReplyDelete

Reacties zijn gemodereerd. Maar maken mij ontzettend blij ;)