Phc August I

Saturday, August 09, 2014

I announced my photo challenge a while ago. Here's my first batch of pictures. AnoukElisseKaren meeCeline, & Tine. Still wanna join? Just leave a comment with your blog/website and I'll add you on the list :) 



86/365 Camera selfie! (Can you see how much weight I lost?)
  

87/365 Self portrait (Attempting, attempting... conclusion? I suck! haha!)
     
88/365 Flying 

89/365 Abounded or hidden

90/365 Pose. Doggie is a little bit depressed. He had surgery last week and He'll have a long way to go. He is going trough cancer research. 

91/365 Hair everywhere.


92/365 Home is... where the bell is blue. One Color.

First week passed! I'm excited about how they turned out. I feel like I'm finally getting some skills. 

Ps: Don't forget to join the giveaway. You can win a personalized drawing by Noukie.

You Might Also Like

4 Comments

  1. Aww arme hond, wel een hele mooie foto zeg! Fijne foto's al van je eerste week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pics. Beterschap aan je hondje,,heb er medelijden mee...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope your dog feels better soon :/
    You take really nice pictures :D
    http://www.jaseyjade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fijne foto's! Die eerste 4 van jezelf zijn echt mooi. Ik neem jammer genoeg niet deel aan je challenge want aangezien ik tijdens de week nogal veel werk, kan ik niet echt de tijd vinden om volgens een thema te fotograferen, maar ik vind het wel leuk om jouw updates te bekijken ;)

    ReplyDelete

Reacties zijn gemodereerd. Maar maken mij ontzettend blij ;)