365: September is here!

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

As I promised, I'm catching up after my blog summer break. I realized many people were offline during the summer. Hope you all had a great summer. I can't believe time goes so fast lately. Anyway here's another catch up on the 365 days challenge.

121&122 /365 Moon-day + sneaking on strangers

 
123/365 Working on my own radio show.

124/365 Phone time! Yes I'm a bit addicted.

125/365 Silly dog.

126/365 Movie night & Book tower

College life is starting today. So life is back as usual. Hope you all had a great summer. I'm looking forward to this new episode of my life. See you soon!

You Might Also Like

3 Comments

  1. Fijn!
    Je iPhone foto vind ik mooi. En wat fijn, werken aan je show! Super spannend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wat fijn dat jij geluisterd hebt!

      Delete

Reacties zijn gemodereerd. Maar maken mij ontzettend blij ;)