Read-A-Thon By Verbeelding

Monday, September 22, 2014

Starting today, I participate in a book marathon. I don't know I'll manage to reach my own goals but I"ll try anyway. College has just began again and I'm already having some assignments to deal with it. Anyway back tot he Read-A-thon.

For those of you who don't know what a read-a-thon is, it's basically an event with a time limit where you set a goal (which you can choose yourself, of course) you would like to reach by the end of the Read-A-Thon. I think this idea is super neat since I - and a lot of other people - enjoy reading so much, but sometimes make too little time for it. 
- Text by Elisse

You can join this book reading club on Goodreads by clicking the picture!

So now my goals...
- Read 3 books this week (one of my wish list, one random and one recommended) 
- Read parts of the book during train time. 
- Try to read at least 150 pages each day.

I don't know if I'll be this good in a reading challenge but I will try anyway. You can follow my progress on Goodreads. I already have some books in mind but I will post them later, When I'm sure they are available in the library. 

Have a splendid week! See you soon!

You Might Also Like

4 Comments

  1. Good luck on this! Reading 3 books in one week seems like it would be very challenging to do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ik ben benieuwd hoe je het gaat doen! Ik wil miss ook ooit nog aan een bookathon meedoen, maar de druk die je op jezelf legt weerhoudt m. Ik zou ook meer in de trein moeten lezen! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow dat is best een uitdaging zeg! Ik houd ook van lezen, maar ik doe ook graag andere dingen. Het liefst lees ik net voordat ik ga slapen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wauw wat leuk om eens te doen! Ik denk dat ikzelf geen drie boeken in één week zou kunnen lezen. Twee daarentegen zou ik misschien wel halen.

    ReplyDelete

Reacties zijn gemodereerd. Maar maken mij ontzettend blij ;)