Travel: Marmaris

Friday, September 19, 2014

Hi guys, 

As mentioned in a previous post, my family and I traveled to Marmaris in August. We celebrated my sister's 18th birthday over there. I had a blast. We stayed at an all inclusive hotel near the beach. Sun, free cocktails and lots of food, what else do you need to relax?

 Time flies when you're having a great time.
 
Sidenote: Can you spot my allergy? 

Marmaris was amazing. I loved every second of my stay there. The only bad thing happened was losing my card to an ATM. Well, good news for my account because I couldn't spend any money. Enjoy the little video I created.


SEE YOU ALL VERY SOON!

You Might Also Like

5 Comments

  1. Gefeliciteerd nog met je zus! Zijn erg mooie foto's

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leuke foto's heb je gemaakt! Heerlijk, Marmaris Ik ben er zelf ook geweest een paar jaar geleden.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wat leuk dat je naar Marmaris bent geweest! Ook mooie foto's en erg leuk om het filmpje te zien.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All inclusive is the best! I've only done it once but it was sooo nice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Leuke reis! Zo'n mooie foto's ook van jou en van je zus. Jullie lijken echt wel op elkaar.

    ReplyDelete

Reacties zijn gemodereerd. Maar maken mij ontzettend blij ;)