Hello OctoberSaturday, October 04, 2014
I'm the happiest in the 10th month of the year. Hot choco, fleece blankets, autumn walks, halloween outfits and so many more. How can you not fall in love with October? In the following post you'll find a wish list and some things I really wanna do this month
1. Ginger hair. I really love the color. I just have to find the courage to really dye it.
2. Rain boots! I adore them, and I really wanna have. I would prefer a different color or print.
3. Halloween outfits I have to find the coolest! Any halloween parties?
4. An owl carved pumpkin. Adorable right?
5. Giant sweaters. I mean don't we al need them?
6. Autumn photo shoots. Anyone wants to pose or take my pictures?
7. Polaroid printer for your smartphone pictures
8. Beanie Almost ready for winter!
9. Hot choco with marshmallows Just Jummy!
What I would love to do in October:
1. Learn some new recipes and bake cookies
2. Carve pumpkins
3. Take a bike ride
4. Eat pumpkins (in soup and stuff of course)
5. Celebrate halloween
6. Have some autumn walks
7. Decorate the house for halloween
8. Watch some scary movies
9. Jump in the leaves and take pictures
There will be so much more, so I made a pinterest board where you can follow my october. Let's make this a really cool one. What are your plans for October? HAPPY OCTOBER!