OOTD: Falling Leaves

Sunday, October 12, 2014

I present to you.. something I would never imagine myself doing.. but I'm doing it right now. My sister and I took some autumn pictures for fun. And therefore I'm sharing you my outfit of the day.

   
  

I serious can't remember where I got all those clothes so here's what I do remember.
Jacket: Taco Dendermonde
Scarf: a present from my grandmother
Tights: Aldi
Dress: C&A
Shoes: Zalando
Bag: Think Twice 

And voila, my first outfit post ever. I'm a noob if it comes to fashion I guess. Life is very busy lately so there might be some silent moments on the blog. See you all soon! 

You Might Also Like

6 Comments

  1. Je haar kleurt mooi bij de herfstkleuren ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, wat een lief berichtje van jou op mijn blog!
    Mooie post Melissa, fijne outfit! Staat je goed :)
    Liefs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ik vind je outfit heel mooi. Trouwens leuk om nog een Belgische bloggen tegen te komen! Ik las op Twitter iets van de chiro in Denderleeuw. Dan ben je wrs van de buurt. Ik woon in Aalst :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. denim jacket & black and white striped dress is soo nice! love it Melissa!
    http://www.jaseyjade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Reacties zijn gemodereerd. Maar maken mij ontzettend blij ;)