INSTA #TAGGED

Sunday, November 23, 2014

First: I'm changing my layout once again but I'm not near perfection yet, so excuse me for the changes or faults you might see during your time on my blog.

I came by a cool tag at Elisse's blog. I immediately decided to fill in the tag myself. I am pretty addicted to my iPhone, so Instagram is a part of my hipster life.

What's your Instagram name and why?
My name is The mind of an exchange, the same as my blog. It's easier to find me on Instagram and the names has a connection with my blog. Previous I used my name Melissajore. I'm an exchange student or I was and my blog is all about the things I do or like. So that explains the name.

               Left: The first one ( 2years ago) Right: The last one

How many photos do you post on average?
I would dare to say that I post a picture weekly. Some weeks I don't post anything. Other weeks I might upload a picture every day. It depends on how awesome my life is. :)

Instagram facts
I posted 240 things in 2 years. 432 people are following me. JEEJ! and I'm following 440 lucky ones. I received 2609 likes in total and 307 comments.

Most liked?
A while ago I shared this picture of me and my best friend 4 years ago. She had her birthday in October so I wished her a happy birthday with this throwback. The picture got the most likes.
The picture right just got one like less than the winner.
 

Your own personal favorite?
Waking up with this amazing view. Yes I do miss Turkey. No stress, just relaxing.


What apps do you use in combination with Instagram? 
Ah! Secrets, nope like most of the humans I use VSCO cam since it's the best. I also use studio + to make collages or to decorate them with text.

What filter do you use the most?
Since I have extern apps to edit my pictures I do not use any filters anymore. In the past I used the X-PRO a lot and Valencia also became one my most used ones.
  
Left: X-PRO right: Valencia 

Most used hashtag?
Ha, good question. I don't think I have a most used hashtag. I always use the ones who are fitting the picture I use. I do use lots of silly ones like #becauseIcan. 

Which celebrities are you following?
Goh, I follow @Kalle14, @Mikainstagram, @emwatson@wearesheppard
I guess that's all since I mostly use Instagram to follow friends or family.

Which animals do you follow?
Ha! only one and that's Olive, the dog with a blog. I never came by any others to follow.

Do you have a lot of family on Instagram?
I even don't have a big family so I guess the answer is no. My younger sister is using it. And since I don't have any cousins. I think the answers remains no.

This picture is taken before my sister left to Turkey for a month. We spent some time and we took an overload on selfies before her leaving. I also figured I used a very weird hashtag here.  #wenneedaginger I have no idea what I wanted to write. :)  

I really enjoyed filling in this tag, so if you do too. Let me know. See you all very soon!  Oh leave your account here! :) 

You Might Also Like

7 Comments

  1. Tof! En oei, die kraag, wat had je voor?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Zwaar te val gekomen. Heel mijn leven veranderd :(

      Delete
  2. Super leuke tag dit! Ik volg helemaal geen 'dieren' op insta haha. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Onwijs leuk Melissa! Ik denk dat ik 'm ook ga overnemen ;).
    Leuk dat je reageerde op m'n fotografievragen-tag! Maar hoezo vind je dat je niet goed bent? Vind je het leuk? Het gaat erom wat jij vastleggen en wat je leuk en mooi vindt! Gelukkig is dat voor iedereen anders :).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Superleuke tag! Die foto waar jullie zo uit de trein hangen, is echt zalig.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Inderdaad een hele leuke tag :-) Ga ik ook eens doen, maar voorlopig zit ik nog té recent op instagram ... eerst nog wat extra foto's nemen :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Leuk ingevuld ook! Haha, Olive the dog with a blog kende ik nog niet! :D

    ReplyDelete

Reacties zijn gemodereerd. Maar maken mij ontzettend blij ;)