This is Halloween

Saturday, November 01, 2014

Halloween has always been my favorite time of the year. Pumpkins, dressing up, pumpkin pie, candy and creepy movies. Hooraay. When I was a high school student my dad always made a ghost house. People loved our Halloween traditions. This year we kept it low key, but we still had loads of fun.




We collected a lot of decorations trough the years. This year we only used the stuff we already had to decorate the house. Halloween was a little bit of everywhere, even on my laptop screen.





And a party is no party if you're not dressed up. I made a cheap outfit of clothes and things I already had at home. Can you guess who I am supposed to look like?
   

And now time for food. The pumpkin soup was served in an empty pumpkin. My sister's flash kinda created a very scary effect on the picture, which I didn't mind posting here.

After soup we ate homemade pumpkin pie. I never made it before so didn't know how it was gonna turn out. Turned out good if you ask me. Taste: Check! Looks: Check! 

From 8pm til 10 pm I had to be in the radio studio for my own show 'YES WEEKEND'. My sister joined me, and we had some fun with mister fat tiger. Halloween was short but awesome. 

Have a fantastic weekend & see you all very soon! 

You Might Also Like

2 Comments

  1. Ah jij bent leuk verkleed! Ik zag al iets voorbijkomen op instagram. Gelukkig niet eng maar juist leuk :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ik heb Halloween helemaal niet gevierd, maar vond het wel leuk om al die dingen voorbij te zien komen! Leuke foto's, ziet er gezellig uit :)

    ReplyDelete

Reacties zijn gemodereerd. Maar maken mij ontzettend blij ;)