23!

Saturday, December 27, 2014

Sometimes blog posts do not need much explanation.
Today is my 23th Birthday
and therefore, I share Twenty-three random facts about me.

Random facts about me.

1. I have a very weak bladder, so I have to pee a lot.
2. I secretly watch Disney Channel sometimes.
3. I am a disaster when it comes to dating.
4. I am currently writing my own book (story).
5. Someday, I hope to find a job as radio presenter.
6. Nowadays I am addicted to New Girl.
7. I let my hair grow so I can donate it to the cancer fund and I would still have long hair.
8. I lost +15 pounds in the last year.
9. I am trying to learn Yoga, but find it quite difficult.
10. It's never quiet in my head. I compare it with little people running back and forth.
11. I haven't eat any meat in the last year. So I can call myself a Vegetarian.
12. I'm not in love quickly, but if I'm in love I'm going crazy.
13. I can speak a bit of Italian, but I have never been in Italy before. 
14. I suffer from chronic hyperventilation.(Which is not as bad as it sounds.)
15. I dream every night. Sometimes beautiful dreams, sometimes scary. I also remember them.
16. Sometimes I'm a little hipster.
17. I've never liked my looks, but this year I feel much more confident.
18. I'm bad at receiving compliments, but I'm proud when they call me a worker/good in something
19. Yes, I am a real football chick. I love watching and playing. My favorite player is De Bruyne.
20. My favorite activity is ice skating.
21.I'm a light sleeper, everything I hear.
22. I always try to help everyone, sometimes I have to learn not to do that.
23. I can laugh and be immediately serious when needed.
& I always cry at funerals, even if I did not know the person.

Now I'm off to celebrate my birthday.  Happy Birthday to me!! 
See you all soon.

You Might Also Like

9 Comments

  1. Happy birthday again Melissa! And funerals are always so sad that I cry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday! the list is interesting, especially number 23 for me :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lieve Melissa, wat is dit een leuk bericht met al die facts over jou!
    Wauwie, +15 pounds afgevallen, wat knap! En geen vlees gegeten, dat vind ik ook goed! Hoe voelt dat?
    Je lijkt me een heel lief meisje Melissa, als ik dit zo lees.
    Ik hoop dat je verjaardag fantastisch was, bedankt voor je lieve berichtje op mijn blog lieverd!
    Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag! Leuk om die feitjes over je te lezen ;)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beetje te laat, maar toch nog proficiat :) sommige dingen zijn echt wel herkenbaar! :D

    ReplyDelete

Reacties zijn gemodereerd. Maar maken mij ontzettend blij ;)