BYE 2014, I Had a blast

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

A quick blog post on the last day of the year.
I collected some memories in a video to say goodbye to the wonderful 2014.
In January I couldn't imagine myself saying: 'This year was great.' But now December 31, I can really say my year has been a blast. I met some wonderful new people who are making life way better, I let go of those who didn't and I only been to a funeral twice. May those angels rest in peace.
I'm more confident. I have a super nice job at the local radio,  and I go with working with fun in the supermarket and my dreams are getting closer. Enough blaba. This was my 2014! 

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL OF YOU!!


Ps: Yes, I did made a spelling mistake sorry. I made this video in a hurry. 

You Might Also Like

2 Comments

  1. Mooi jaaroverzicht Melissa! Dat 2015 nog mooier mag worden xx

    ReplyDelete

Reacties zijn gemodereerd. Maar maken mij ontzettend blij ;)