December, you were awesome!

Tuesday, January 06, 2015

The year is gone and so is December. 
A month full of laughs, tears of happiness and lots of dazzling sunshine. 
A month were I made choices and I just enjoyed!

In December I....

I improved my radio skills (Random fact: I never wear shoes in the studio.) 
 

I went shopping with my grandma and sister. (& I bought a new winter jacket)
  

Rachel (one of my AFS students) got an interview at the national radio station MNM at 6am. (I joined as her mentor. Hooray)

I had a blast with Mr. Wouter & received a nice present from Australia. 
 

We celebrated my older sister's birthday. (and we made some random pictures)


We supported 21bisforGhana and got our pictures taken. One with the class, one with our teacher.


We celebrated Christmas. You can read bout HERE!

I celebrated my birthday (a post all about that is coming up soon) and I met up with the best penpal in the world before she headed back to the United States. 


We celebrated New Years Eve with the best group of friends I could wish for.

Needless to say: December was pretty awesome if you ask me.

Bookies
I read one book - Blindness from José Saramago-  and I can't remember the movies I have seen.

See you later! 

You Might Also Like

4 Comments

  1. Looks like you had a fun December! Mine was great too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wat een leuke maand! Heel mooie foto's!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ziet eruit als een geweldige december! Hihi, hoera voor haaraccessoires in de radiostudio in december! En merci om Water4Ghana te komen steunen! Hopelijk wordt januari even awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wat een leuke maand! Veel feest en koekjes en eten en eten en eten :-)

    ReplyDelete

Reacties zijn gemodereerd. Maar maken mij ontzettend blij ;)