Pictured: This was my BirthdayThursday, January 08, 2015
The end of the year is a lot of recaps and throw backs. Sorry not sorry.
December 27, I celebrated my birthday.
My American penpal Mary came over for a vist and we went Ice-skating. I had a blast.
Here's a little recap on what I got and what I did.
Thank you Raya & Joachim for the lovely cards.
The card I got from my dad, Anja and my sister. (There is an owl on the bus!)
Thank you Berdien (my sister) & Guy
Presents, presents.. Don't we all love presents?
* Raya for the package which with lip balm, decorations, dolls, tea and ...
* Mom for the sweater, the voucher for food and the stuffed owl.
* Berdien for the Wreck it Journals and the Selfie stick.
* Joachim for the reading lamp, the giant bird and everything else in the box.
* Guy for the voucher for shopping at cloth store.
* Mary for the peanut Butter.
* God for the snow I have been wishing for since last year.
Just simply 3 words to all of you: I LOVE YOU!