Motivation Monday

Monday, February 23, 2015

Dear friends

I apologize for writing so slowly lately. I have been crazy busy with college, life and some other things. For example I had the chance to interview a very cool band, and I met a journalist I have been looking up to for years. I might have a little bit to much on my plate, but I can handle the life. Today is all about thoughts I had in the past couple of days. (Oh sorry for the messy layout, I have been experimenting a bit.) 

 

   
 

Do you recognize yourself in one those quotes? I really do in all of them. 



You Might Also Like

3 Comments

  1. Mooi Melissa!
    Klinkt alsof je inderdaad veel te doen hebt, maar vooral hele toffe dingen waar je hard voor gewerkt hebt!
    Gaaf hoor :)
    Liefs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leuke quotes! Zeker die van het boek herken ik! Zalig om op het einde van de dag je hoofd leeg te maken en een goed boek te lezen!

    x Karen
    http://dressinginlabels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ik vind de quote 'I love the person I have become, because I fought to become her' heel mooi!

    ReplyDelete

Reacties zijn gemodereerd. Maar maken mij ontzettend blij ;)