A picture an hour: March 3

Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Or should I stay.. an attempt to a picture an hour? I forgot to take pictures, even though this day was pretty awesome. So here's a little diary of my day. 

6.00 am My cat doesn't feel like waking up, and neither do I.


07.00 am  The joy of early classes.

08.00- 10.30 am Radio class.We had to bring an item and I also did the technique. My teacher told me: "You have talent." His compliment totally made my day. 

10.30am - 12.30pm  I took this picture secretly so I cut the boy's head of. We had to brainstorm in group for our radio show in May. Excited! (Bummer, I won't be presenting, since I'm a talent in technique.) 
13.00 And again I forgot to take a picture. I got interviewed by 21bis.be 
Picture by Elisse Lenaars
14.00 - 19.00pm  Class Class Class... work... work... work..

20.00 pm Finally at Bruxelles. Waiting to go home. 

22.00pm  Ugly faces, sad faces.. I'm so done for today. Hello bed! (I walked trough rain and I had a terrible evening since my stomach started to hurt and I just wanted to sleep.) 



You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Reacties zijn gemodereerd. Maar maken mij ontzettend blij ;)