Happy (delayed) blog-birthday

Monday, March 16, 2015


My blog celebrated at the beginning of March (yes yes I'm late) his second birthday. Unfortunately, I forgot. So better late, than never. Happy Birthday The Mind Of An Exchange 


Fun facts about my blog: 
First header.
  • March 3, 2013 I wrote my first blog post. I made a Phone holder. 
  • I'm an exchange student and it is never quiet in my head. That's where my name comes from.
  • I'm very insecure about my blog, but I notice a lot of progress and I have no idea what I'm doing.
  • I changed my lay-out and headers to many times already. 
  • I blogged on other blogs before this one. I have a personal blog, a writing blog and a journalism portfolio blog.

You Might Also Like

5 Comments

  1. Gefeliciteeeeeeeerd!
    Hihi
    leuk berichtje!
    Liefs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated bloggy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!!!!!!!! :D I actually also forget my blogiversaries, haha!! :P
    Jade x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ja joepie, gefeliciteerd!

    ReplyDelete

Reacties zijn gemodereerd. Maar maken mij ontzettend blij ;)