Harry Potter Tag

Monday, March 02, 2015

Harry potter have been a part of my life since I was in high school. The characters were my forbidden best friends at night. (I secretly read the books under my sheets ) and I counted the days until the new book or movie came out. Somduyiti posted the Harry Potter tag on One Tiny Wish and I immediately copied it.




1. What's your favorite book? 
How cruel is it to make me pick one? I loved all. But if I really have to pick one, I would go for the Deathly Hallows. I love how Rowling kept us in the dark about wether Harry would survive or not. When I got the book I duck taped the last page to the cover so I couldn't read the ending before reading the rest of the book.

2. What's your favorite movie? 
Once again, how cruel is the brain behind this tag?  again the Deathly Hallows. I loved the actions, the grown up characters and how the students stood up for their school.

3. What's your least favorite book?
Mmm.. good that the question is what my least favorite is since I don't really believe there is a bad book. I struggled the most with The chamber of secrets. I do not know why, I just didn't like the story line as much as I did in the other books.

4. What's your least favorite movie? After seeing them all, I would go for... I really don't know. Don't ask me hard questions like that.



5. Which parts made you cry?
~ The flashback of Snape to his relationship with Lilly.
~ All of the deaths, mostly Hedwig.
~ The moment were Hermione erase the memory of her and sent her parents far away.
~ When Harry and Ron gets into a fight about Hermione.
~ And all of those other moments such as Hermione hugging Harry.

6. If you could hook up with a character, who would it be?
Harry please. I have been crushing on Harry since the first book. When Daniel got the play the role, my crush only got worser. Harry has courage, and he is just a good boy.. He has a sense of humor and I very much liked his story.
7. Favorite male character: Harry Potter

Favorite female character: Hermione Granger
If I could be one of the characters, I would without a doubt be Hermione. I also have some things in common with her. I always wanted to be smarter than the rest. She got bullied because she was clever. They always called her an all-know-better, which I am too. Her results are high and her best friends are boys. Just as mine were when I grew up. Her hair is messy, such as mine. (only hers is better). She is very brave and woud do anything for her friends.I just love her all the way.

8. Who's your least favorite character? Draco. I just hate his attitude. Even though there has to be a villain, I really don't like him. He is the one that leaves his friends behind just to safe his own ass. I mostly hated him in the last book. I really thought he would stand up and stay with the gang. Bullies will never be my friends.


9. What's your favorite quote?
There are serious so many quotes to live by or that I loved. How should I pick a favorite?
"Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light."And here are my two of my favorite Hermione quotes: 
 "You really got the emotional range of a teaspoon." and Just because it’s taken you three years to notice, Ron, doesn't mean no one else has spotted I'm a girl!” 

10. What would your patronus be?
EXPECTO PATRONUM! A cat! I don't know what will be mine, since Harry didn't know his until the first time he asked for. I hope I have a cat. I love cats. Or an Owl!

11. Which house would you be in?
I never knew to be honest. When I was younger I was a member of an online Hogwards platform. By then the sorting hat placed me in Ravenclaw. I do have brains and I use them a lot, I love to be clever and I'm just an all-know-better. Recently, I joined Pottermore. And on this website, I'm in Gryffindor. Which also suits me since I have been the bravest trough my life story. So maybe, even the sorting hat didn't figure it out yet. I go for Gryffindor since courage is more my thing and Hermione is there.

14. Which would be your favorite class?
I would love to be able to fly. But Charms would be my favorite class ever. I mean, that's all what being a wizard is about right? Waving that wand and yelling spells.

15. If you could bring one character back to life, who would it be?
Argh, that's a hard question. I can tell. I hated when Dumbledore died. I cried forever. But also when Fred passed away. So I can not decide who of them I would love to bring alive. And don't forget Hedwig. I'm still mad at Rowling for killing Hedwig. He was my favorite. 

16. Were you happy with the ending?
Yes! I am happy my boyfriend isn't dead. My biggest fear didn't came true. I remember reading an article from Rowling where she said: "I will make sure, no one can use the story." I thought she was gonna kill Harry so no one could ever finish her story. But she didn't. I am still sad that HP is over. 

17. How much does Harry Potter mean to you?
ARE YOU FREAKING SERIOUS? IT'S LIKE ASKING A MOM HOW MUCH HER KIDS MEANS TO HER.... HARRY POTTER IS MY LIFE!!!! Okay, sorry for yelling. Harry Potter have been a part of my child hood. Many of my conversations are having Harry-potter Influence. So yes Harry Potter means the world to me. 


I tag: Elisse from Bij Gebrek aan Beter And you! 




You Might Also Like

3 Comments

  1. Wat een onwijs leuke tag, kende hem nog helemaal niet! Ondanks dat ik inmiddels een stuk ouder ben, vind ik harry potter stiekem nog steeds geweldig haha. Maar onwijs leuke tag met leuke antwoorden dus ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I'm so glad you did the tag. Well, Draco is quite nasty. I thought he would stand up for hia school in the last book too. But oh well. Ooo yes. Charms is so good. I love Prof. Flitwick. My fav subject is a tie between DATDA and Transfiguration. I mean how wicked it would be to turn someone into a ugly ferret because they were mean to me hahah. But I guess I'm slightly partial to DATDA because of all the wand-wavind stupefying action. Also because I love love love Lupin (and Mad Eye).
    I'll be doing a would-you-rather Harry Potter tag later sometime (I found an amazing on). It'd be exciting if you do it too. <3
    onetinywish.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ik ben ook echt een Harry Potter freak. Een tijdje geleden heb ik alle boeken opnieuw gelezen en alle films herbekeken. Ik lees zelfs fan fiction enzo. Dobby's dood vond ik het ergste.

    x Karen
    http://dressinginlabels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Reacties zijn gemodereerd. Maar maken mij ontzettend blij ;)