Today I am thankful for..

Monday, April 27, 2015

Hellowa

How have you been? I hope you're fine. I'm so sorry for not blogging as much as I wanted to. But anyway in the next following days(weeks) there will be an update on why and where I have been. So stay tuned. For now, this is what I'm thankful for..

"The Secret of HAPPINESS is to count your blessings while others are adding up their troubles"

Today I'm thankful for.. 

 
Improving my Yoga-skills and becoming better shaped || Parties with this beauty.  
 
Mien the Queen || Spending time with one of the coolest humans I know (readWouter)And bike trips.  
 
Living in a crazy sometimes boring town, but a place I can call home. || Crazy parties (I was sick!)
Spending time with my soulmate and my best friend. They light up the world a bit. 
 
Crazy mornings after parties and sleepovers || Cuddling with my caring cat. (She cheered me up)
Creating memories. Every day I wake up and the first thing I see are those pictures. I smile.
Sunny days and lunch date with my soulmate || Quality time with the best grandmother ever.
Sunlight ||Whatever I do with this girl is amazing. She is the best sis 
Skype dates with those two amazing human beings who are always here to listen to my love crap. It's not about who you have know the longest, it's all about who came in your life and changed it forever.
Skype with my mom-to-be. (more in a following post) || Losing weight 
And last but not least. I'm thankful for the creative brain I have. This box is a birthday present I created for someone I like. It's a how-to-spend-your-birthday box. ||

And now, what about you? What are you thankful for today? Share in the comments <3




You Might Also Like

2 Comments

  1. Leuke post! Ik ben dankbaar voor alle kansen die ik krijg in dit leven.

    x Karen
    http://dressinginlabels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dit is een leuke post. Ik ben blij voor jou!

    ReplyDelete

Reacties zijn gemodereerd. Maar maken mij ontzettend blij ;)