Currently #10

Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Time for another update on my crazy silly life.

Listening: 
Sharing my favorite music has always been hard. But here we go. Lately I'm addicted to James Bay and Kendrik Lamar. Last thursday a friend of me took me the concert of Balthazar and I'm totally in love with them now. And of course the Eurovison songs are daily material. #sorrynotsorry


Reading: 
Have I read any books lately? Yes I did. My last book was The Manny from Holly Peterson. 

Pinning: 
You can tell by my account how busy college has been lately. I pinned lots of photography ideas, a bit of layout tips, some backgrounds and of course lots of quotes. Let us be friends: Melissajore


Watching: 
Since there is currently no PLL. I survive with New Girl season 3 and Person of interest. Anyone some -WATCHING- tips?


Plans:
The last touch to our magazine. And work work work work is coming up. Summer jobs are fun! One exam coming up too. And creating memories is always the plan.

-join the discussion-
what are you currently loving/reading/celebrating...etc? do tell! 

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Reacties zijn gemodereerd. Maar maken mij ontzettend blij ;)