Read-a-thon: the results

Monday, September 14, 2015

A read-a-thon is simple to explain. You read as much as possible in a short amount of days. The more goals you set for yourself, the more fun. Sept 7th, we started another read-a-thon, hosted by the Verbeelding bookclub

Goals: Read four books
To read an English book: Check! 
I finally read The perks of Being a Wallflower 


 To read a book written by Joanne Rowling: nope! :(
I did start two books written by Rowling, but I dit not finish. So currently still reading The casual Vacancy and Quidditch through the ages.  
 

 To read a filmed book : check! 
I read Divergent & The Sea of Monsters (Percy Jackson).
 


 To read any other book: Check
I read the new book of my favorite Belgian Youth author Dirk Bracke. De Bruid. 

Did you join? Which is your favorite book? 



You Might Also Like

3 Comments

  1. Leuk Melissa!
    Echt leuk dat je hieraan hebt meegedaan :).
    Liefs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quiddtich through the ages heb ik ook nog thuis leggen. Divergent is zo verslavend.

    x Karen
    http://dressinginlabels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely adore The Perks of Being a Wallflower, it's one of those stand out books for me, just so good! - Tasha

    ReplyDelete

Reacties zijn gemodereerd. Maar maken mij ontzettend blij ;)