Rome: A recap

Tuesday, September 08, 2015

Early august, my sister and I traveled to Rome. Italy was always one of my favorites, but to be honest ,I didn't like it that much. I hate how they treat tourist, which you can all read about in "The not so perfect side of Roma." Anyway, we also had some good moments. And this is a little recap of a wonderful summer trip.











We also went to the Vatican, and they told us to go there by bus. We went by walking and it wasn't that far. We went back by bus, but during our walk, we discovered lots of beautiful places. Be aware, if you want to visit religious place, always take a scarf or a sweater. 



The Trevi Fontana was under construction, so we used the Fontana at the Vatican to trow our coins.
 

  



And then there is one more story to be told. The story of my blue eye. Well I wish I could say, someone hit me or something, that would be less embarrassing than the real story.
My sister and I went for dinner. I dropped our action camera and when I tried to pick it up. The lady behind me moved her chair and I bumped my face in to the chair. That's what happened ;)
 
We also videotaped our trip, to share our travel with you. Unfortunately technology can be a pain in the ass sometimes, so we lost some of our videos. The best, of course. *Sad face!*


You Might Also Like

4 Comments

  1. Alsnog mooi hoor, je filmpje! Ook tof dat je naar de zee (toch?) bent geweest.
    Fijne foto's!
    Rome is prachtig! Ik ben er twee of drie keer geweest en heb eigenlijk niet echt nare ervaringen meegemaakt, alleen een keer niet echt lekker gegeten, of inderdaad dat koud water heel erg duur is.
    Liefs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dat vond ik eigenlijk wel goedkoop, water. Maar ja, ik heb zelf ook niet te veel nare dingen meegemaakt. :)

      Delete
  2. Rome is één van de mooiste steden waar ik al geweest ben; ik wil echt nog eens een keertje terug want je krijgt gewoon niet alles gezien in één citytrip. De hoofdattracties die jij gedaan hebt, heb ik ook gedaan. Ik was er toch behoorlijk van onder de indruk. Jammer dat je wat negatieven ervaringen hebt gehad met de locals. Zelf vind ik Italië een zalig land om op vakantie te gaan al kunnen sommigen wel een beetje bot zijn.

    x Karen
    http://dressinginlabels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Reacties zijn gemodereerd. Maar maken mij ontzettend blij ;)